Dandenong Basketball is excited to welcome back our Senior Domestic teams tonight as we continue our Summer Season, with a number of COVID-safe measures in place to protect the DBA community.
With the COVID-case load continuing to rise after the holiday period there will be a number of guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our DBA community and we ask all DBA patrons to help us by observing these guidelines in order to keep playing the game we all love.
To access Dandenong Stadium for games and training sessions the following guidelines will apply:
- All patrons aged 8+ are required to wear a mask within the facility, at all times unless they are actively participating in a competition or program.
- All patrons aged 18+ must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to staff upon entry, the following are accepted:
- COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through your smartphone
- COVID-19 digital certificate printed off together with photo ID
- Immunisation history statement printed off together with photo ID
- Valid medical exemption together with photo ID
- All patrons must check-in via the QR codes provided.
- Teams should not arrive to their games earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Teams should exit promptly once their game is completed, preferably within 5 minutes.
We also ask that all players avoid bringing spectators where possible, excluding scorers, dependants etc. As the COVID situation in Victoria continues to progress it is also a good time to remind patrons that if you are feeling unwell or symptomatic to get tested, stay home and isolate until you receive a result.
Taking these steps, along with getting vaccinated & getting booster shots, will ensure that we minimize the spread of COVID-19 at Dandenong Stadium and allow the continuation of the game we all love to play.
For more information or additional enquiries please contact us today by emailing email@example.com